Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Austin.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager (SPM) is responsible for driving companywide revenue growth by identifying, vetting, and managing relationships with carriers, payroll deduction aggregators, enrollment firms, and other service providers as directed by EBG management.
The Strategic Partnership Manager will engage current and potential partners on a consistent basis to ensure EBG has best-in-class product and service offerings available to Clients. The SPM is EBG’s lead for establishing awareness of insurance industry trends and recommended courses of action to EBG management.
The Strategic Partnership Manager is responsible for communicating partner offerings, features and benefits, and engagement processes to EBG team members. In this capacity, they will develop a training and communications schedule in order to keep team members current and awareness high.
The Strategic Partnership Manager will work with dedicated Account Managers on RFP’s for active Clients and prospects as well as supporting efforts to identify and assisting in closing and implementing additional product offerings at active and new Clients. The SPM will also work with the Account Manager upon receipt of responses to present the offerings in the best way.
The Strategic Partnership Manager will provide consistent reporting to EBG management on partner performance. The SPM will develop and deliver reporting comparing performance among like products. This reporting will be utilized to identify if partners are exceeding expectations, meeting expectations, or underperforming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and vet new carrier partnerships and present to EBG Management.
- Conducts periodic reviews with partners to identify and validate mutual goals and assess current performance
- Analyzes current product offerings by line, carrier, and geography to determine best “fits” for our Clients.
- Develops and maintains a list of key carriers and contacts.
- Consistently reviews payroll deduction offerings to ensure EBG has offerings befitting a market leader.
- Consistently reviews enrollment service offerings to ensure EBG has offerings befitting a market leader.
- Develops, maintains, and communicates carrier performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Works with Account Managers to determine the best products and carriers for specific Client needs via RFP or proposal.
- Analyzes carrier payments on a quarterly basis to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Communicates updates on product offerings to EBG employees.
- Develops and maintains “boilerplate” RFPs for products.
- Develops, implements, and measures insurance training programs for EBG employees through third-party channels.
- Oversees the maintenance of EBG insurance licenses.
- Oversees the maintenance of EBG insurance carrier appointments.
- 5+ years of Insurance experience – specifically In the Group insurance environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage workload
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to gather and analyze data
- Solid understanding of Marketplace trends and best practices to meet Client needs
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Property and Casualty License
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.