Details for Position: Orl - CS S
Customer Success Coordinator - Bilingual Spanish
The Coordinator, (Customer Success) will assist the Manager, (Customer Success) with daily functions and will problem-solve and make recommendations for improvements to workflows and processes through monitoring of all communication channels. Support other departments in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing process improvement. Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary roadblocks to customer success. Foster a culture of problem-solving and process improvement throughout departments. Conduct daily audits on reports associated with the contact center operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively audit financial reports to protect EBG assets through identifying risk areas, potential losses to EBG, process weaknesses, and operational issues. Indicate areas where the risk or potential losses are found in order to generate a more complete picture of financial responsibility.
- Actively audit various systems and methods used in the department to ensure quality service is being delivered. Such systems or methods include, but not limited to: Email, Chat, Voice Recording Systems, EBG'S ADMIN System, and other systems, when applicable.
- Be able to communicate efficiently and effectively within EBG departments, EBG partners, and with the general public. This includes, but not limited: to interactions in person, over the phone, and through email communication.
- Effectively communicate process activities, issues, and successes with all departments and encourage ongoing identification of issues, solutions, and problem-solving solutions.
- Professionally engages and interacts with guests, employees, and other departments presenting a friendly, approachable demeanor and a willingness to serve.
- Must be proficient in diffusing customer escalations while supporting the companies’ goals and initiatives.
- Responsible for enhancing the customer experience and building loyalty through participating in strategic plans to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Daily utilize data-based methods to help diagnose the organization from 5 key perspectives: customer, financial, team/culture, process, and learning to identify key improvement areas.
- Taking improvement areas, creating practical and interlocked plans that identify and use the best improvement methods to solve problems, execute the plan, measure results, learn, and effectively install the changes
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be Bilingual (fluent in both English and Spanish)
- Must be a confident, energetic team member who will function as a key player in the department and promote a positive work environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail and understanding of company processes
- Must be self-directed when applicable
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Teams
- High energy, ability to remain focused on goals, working independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and have strong organizational skills.
- Previous EBG Customer Care experience preferred
- Previous management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.