Details for Position: Orl - API
API Integration and Maintenance Coordinator
The API Integration and Maintenance Coordinator will build and maintain all API based products with respect to cost, sales price, and profit for all tickets, events and tours in the EBGADMIN system. The coordinator will be a part of a team responsible for troubleshooting API issues and assisting with special projects and live events in an accurate and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with internal customers to build new ticket products, shows, and events, as well as maintain current products including entering the cost and sales price for products through approved sales channels and pricing levels for API products and special event products.
- Maintain accurate and detailed spreadsheets
- Assist with API and Special Project related WebBugs and Guest challenges
- Work with other team members and internal customers to review, test and QA newly-built products and product changes; making corrections as needed
- Research failed items (reading code and determining next steps)
- Assist in the creation of accurate and detailed SOPs to ensure proper procedures are being recorded.
- Work with external partners to gain approval of eTickets and Vouchers in respect to appearance and functionality
- Communicate notification new products
- Review inventory from sales reports against system values
- Facilitate the handing off of project to other departments (Ex: MCD, TPS) as necessary
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Experience with Box Office, Ticketing Inventory and Seating Allotments is preferred.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and have proven, sustained record of high-quality of work
- Ability to multitask is essential
- Must be self-motivated and organized
- Frequently work at a fast pace with unscheduled interruptions
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze information and ensure processes are being followed
- Candidate must possess an intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in a help desk or technical environment is a plus
- Previous experience with ticketing software and the event/entertainment industry is a plus
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.