Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles.
The Senior Manager of Partner Development for Distribution Integration, through their knowledge of tour and travel distribution channels, will be primarily responsible for developing and fostering relationships with all levels, from front-line agents to executives, with EBG’s Expanded Distribution channels. This will be accomplished by creating and executing a training plan for effectively and efficiently operating EBG’s point-of-sale system and product offerings.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to; building training curriculums for live or on demand training tools for transacting EBG’s extensive product portfolio, while understanding and addressing each partners business nuance, maintaining an open line of communication for our internal stakeholders and support teams; Customer Care, Call Center and Ticket Processing Support. The Senior Manager will be an EBG ambassador reinforcing our systems and branding as the leading Travel and Entertainment provider in the industry.
This person must develop strong partner and interpersonal relationships to support Partner Development’s revenue objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for training and implementing IRO/POS systems for new and existing distribution partners. Digital, live media and print.
- Represent EBG in the field through strategic professional training that will increase the performance of the in-branch agents through in person training, conference calls, and trade events.
- Identify opportunities to enhance system usability with focus on efficiently selling EBG offers and priorities.
- Update and train EBG stakeholders on distribution partners specific needs to ensure internal support teams have the most updated information for each Distribution partner.
- Act as liaison with Partner Development, Business Development and Operation teams to educate all teams on the impact of distribution partnerships.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ years ticketing and/or training experience with focus on the travel industry
- Knowledge on Industrial training systems and best practices
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to communicate internally and externally effectively, professionally and with efficiency
- Analytical with strong quantitative skills
- High energy with a positive outlook and the ability to remain focused on goals
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to anticipate departmental/management needs with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity and prioritize tasks
- Support and influence Revenue goals established for EBG distribution partners.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.