Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles.
EBG is seeking a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This Sales Development Representative will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries, while prospecting for new potential clients, with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective clients. This Sales Development Representative is one of the first touch points for prospects and will have the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Prospect for new clients using provided tools and resources
- Engage current clients where opportunity exits to improve usership
- Introduce clients to TicketsatWork using provided marketing tools,transferring leads to Sales Executives
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations via outbound cold calling to prospective clients
- Ability to work independently while managing your time and business
- Achieve and outperform goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, can effectively communicate and relate with people on all levels
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proven ability to take initiative and persevere to obtain goals
- Ability to work well in a team selling environment
- Values direct, honest communication and feedback
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
- Detail oriented; Strong problem-solving skills and general creativity
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be consider an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.