Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Austin, Connecticut, and Los Angeles.
The purpose of this position is to manage the email marketing efforts for Entertainment Benefits Group. The primary focus will be on email campaign execution, recurring campaigns, engagement, scheduling, deployment, and troubleshooting as well as email performance metrics. The ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of email platforms as well as best practices in email marketing and campaign management. The Email Marketing Manager will work closely with the email marketing team, creative and content teams on various tasks such as content strategy, testing templates, and improving direct response and engagement. Other responsibilities include generating and tracking email performance and identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage email lists and email campaigns including content development, list management, build email content in template, launch campaigns, track, measure and report
- Collaborate with merchandising and marketing on campaign calendars
- Manage ongoing optimization of programs by designing and implementing comprehensive, measurable A/B and multivariate testing plans.
- Own process for execution and on-time delivery of complex, highly dynamic promotional email campaigns.
- Collaborate with Analytics team to develop post-send campaign write-ups that include the campaign goals, results, and recommendations or opportunities for optimizing future sends
- Provide analyses of email campaigns and recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Develop and execute new email marketing initiatives especially automation, welcome series, re-engagement
- Monitor, track and report all e-mail marketing campaigns (including open rates, conversion etc.) and develop test campaigns to leverage new initatives and increase conversion
- Work with partners and vendors to execute marketing components and fulfill contract requirements
- Work with other departments coordinating promotions and sales incentives
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of email marketing experience in relevant industry executing marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superb analytical skills
- Understanding of marketing principles resulting in branding building, driving traffic and revenue
- Strong capabilities in digital marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Creative and conceptual thinker
- Experience with setting up tracking, reporting and monitoring key performance indicators
- Knowledge of CRM and campaign management
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP and project management tools (JIRA) required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player
- Experience in retail, entertainment, sports and/or travel industry is preferred
- Proficiency in HTML coding / email production and responsive design
- Experience using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Marketo, and other marketing automation platforms
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.