Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs.
We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead vision, strategy, and results to drive acquisition and retention for our customers through email and site owned and operated marketing channels
- Develop CRM and segmentation strategies to maximize ROI for online marketing, catalog, email marketing, and site marketing initiatives
- Establish, manage, and impact LTV metrics and identify opportunities to product cross-sell between brands
- Empower and improve the automation and personalization of CRM efforts, ensuring a cohesive brand message; ensure that the right messages are being delivered as well as through the right channel to the right consumer
- Develop and monitor customer retention KPIs and build a multichannel CRM program to exceed targets
- Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for your channels, identifying opportunities for upside, as well as ways in which to bridge revenue gaps as the need arises
- Daily analysis of online sales, trends and web KPIs to optimize site performance and create actionable insights for implementation
- Optimize site merchandising including product assortment, on site merchandising and site design while constantly making actionable recommendations for improvement
- Develop a quarterly roadmap to drive user growth and creation of a smart experimentation framework that result in learnings, efficiency, engagement, and revenue growth
- Partner cross-functionally with other departments including merchandising, product, development, technology and operations to launch new and existing campaigns
- Develop monetization strategies across email and site O&O and ensure the plan is consistent with inter-department revenue goals
- Build, mentor, and manage a team, including experienced direct reports
- Have 10+ years marketing experience across email and digital advertising, personalized communications as well as customer-centric strategies across both web and email
- Have experience managing multi-functional in-house teams and external agencies
- Are a deeply analytical thinker who is always seeking out new ways to drive new customer growth and to improve the retention curve
- Are excited to hire, manage and build a best-in-class marketing team
- Can combine your deep analytical skills with deep consumer empathy, to ensure we are always delivering delightful, customer-centric experiences
- Are wicked smart, have excellent judgment and can act decisively in situations requiring quick but thorough analysis and decision-making, while understanding when and how to appropriately escalate issues
- Are highly detail-oriented, have strong organizational and communication skills, and can prioritize and re-prioritize based on changing business needs
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a growing business
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other web metric systems
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.