Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs.
We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, create and execute customer segmentation and contact strategies to drive business objectives around increased customer retention, order frequency, lifetime value, profitability, etc. Primary channel of email with expansion into site and other channels
- Develop test and learn strategies to optimize business impact across marketing programs and campaigns including product affinity, channel affinity, cross-shopping, purchase path, lifecycle, customer LTV & other ad hoc segments
- Support email team in defining campaign targets to increase channel engagement and productivity through customer targeting, email frequency analyses and trigger testing
- Develop reporting and insights that accurately and appropriately measure the performance of each integrated campaign over varying periods; Effectively communicate results to company executives to help drive organizational change
- Drive monthly reporting and profiling of our customer base that is both qualitative and quantitative
- Partner with editorial calendar manager to develop, implement, and track integrated content, promotions, offerings, and creative campaigns to drive growth and customer value
- Partner with marketing colleagues, merchandising and planning, finance, technology and data teams to create and enhance segmentation and predictive models, marketing databases, and other systems required to effectively deploy our CRM strategy across the organization
- Serve as principal marketing lead on CRM database technical management and optimization
- Identify customer lifecycle stages. Implement email flows to nurture customers at each phase of their journey (convert prospects, reactivate lapsed, etc.)
- Have 7-10 years of relevant CRM and database marketing experience
- Extensive experience in analytical segmentation, response analysis, ROI analysis, modeling, and measurement methodology, preferably in the retail/subscription industry or with a marketing service provider to retailers
- Proven performance in fast-paced, entrepreneurial marketing environment, with ability to build effective workflow, processes, tools, and reporting
- Proven success in partnering with key cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong project management, data management, and seasonal marketing planning skills are required; adept at managing multiple projects/seasons at once
- Ability to establish and build productive relationships, both internal and external by communicating effectively inside and outside the organization
- Have excellent judgment and can act decisively in situations requiring quick but thorough analysis and decision-making, while understanding when and how to appropriately escalate issues
- Are highly detail-oriented, have strong organizational and communication skills, and can prioritize and re-prioritize based on changing business needs
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other web metric systems
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.