The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns (e.g. email, website marketing) from ideation to creation and assists with strategizing, merchandising, optimizing, and reporting on data, insights, and analytics to identify continuous improvement opportunities. The Marketing Coordinator is the main point of contact when it comes to executing daily email deployments. Other responsibilities include trafficking and coordination of all inbound creative requests for both email and website placements, coordinating with members of the creative team, marketing, and partner development department, and coordinating each request from creation, approval, and final sign-off.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates all aspects of email production: creation, scheduling, and approval
- Leads the collaboration with internal teams to gather necessary assets and/or research our client’s brands and products to create digital, primarily email, marketing campaigns
- Oversees marketing messaging and ensure that it is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to customers
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, spelling, formulates recommendations for edits and revisions.
- Maintaining email marketing calendar and ensures accurate and timely delivery
- Tracks and analyzes key digital KPIs such as clicks, and conversion rates, and all digital marketing campaigns.
- Recommends improvements to maximize the profitability of campaigns.
- Review all inbound creative requests and initiates creative tickets for Manager review and prioritization
all creative project timelines with all stakeholders. Establishes priorities related to the execution of each project and communicates priorities to the team.
- Partners with Manager in the creation of marketing calendars for all platforms and day to day management of marketing campaigns
- 3 + years of experience in a marketing specialist role, ideally email marketing
- Experience working with creative, graphic, and digital marketing departments
- Strong analytical, presentation, project management & planning skills
- Understanding of customer relationship marketing, B2B and B2C
- Previous experience with project trafficking or coordination
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and have strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with the digital marketing space, trends, and tools
- High energy, ability to remain focused on tasks, working independently
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner
- Some knowledge of Google Analytics, or Adobe Analytics, or BI tools such as Tableau is a plus
- Some understanding of any marketing technology and email servicing tools such as ExactTarget, Zeta, Yesmail, Marketo, or Hubspot
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.