Details for Position: NY - MA
Location: New York
The Marketing Associate is responsible for the coordination of growth-marketing efforts in the HR Benefits space for prospects and current clients. Support execution of email automation, digital media, print, and multi-channel campaigns. Leverage best practices and promote brand awareness to effectively influence the target audience, and report on campaign performance. Interface with internal marketing support resources, sales and service associates, and stakeholders to manage projects and provide updates.
- Execute email communications and automated email campaigns in Marketo
- Maintain awareness and integrity of contact database and CRM/Email Automation integration
- Copy-editing and review, design edits, and quality control with excellent attention to detail
- Design digital and print marketing collateral using InDesign, Photoshop, PPT, etc.
- Coordinate with and communicate with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Monitor email metrics, web analytics, CRM reporting, and other campaign statistics for analysis
- Assist in sourcing, development, and inventory management of marketing content, collateral, and assets
- Assist in ensuring brand compliance and consistency of strategy and messaging of deliverables
- 5+ years marketing experience
- 3+ years of email automation experience
- Design experience in Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, consistently meets deadlines, and produces high-quality work
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Familiarity with Marketo and/or Salesforce
- Proficient in HTML coding
- Experience in B2B and/or B2B2C marketing
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.