Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles.
The Head of Data will be the go-to data and analytics partner for the marketing, partner development, business development and technology team. The head of data will drive improvements in understanding customer segmentation, customer engagement and growth by analyzing, measuring and recommending actionable solutions. They will be responsible for and own a diverse set of analytic needs: KPI reporting, test design and analysis, lift modeling, data modeling, customer segmentation, dash boarding, and tooling - to discover strategic insights and guide decision making.
The head of data will lead a team of analysts aimed at increasing business results through the combination of statistical leadership, data analysis, and fast paced execution.
- Own all data analytics inclusive of customer segmentation, attribution, campaign measurement and reporting, as well as enabling analytics technologies such as tag management and management of our data warehouse.
- Deliver insightful analysis and recommendations that can be acted upon by the organization at all levels
- Validate and clearly articulate the approach and the findings of interpretable analytical models and drive the continuous refinement of what should be tracking and reporting to senior management, department heads, and relevant stakeholders
- Lead a team of analysts and data specialists that supports cross functional projects and ensuring timeliness and successful completion
- Model short and long term audience and growth forecasts for varying new and existing product scenarios
- Build out in-depth knowledge of the business success drivers (including determining the KPIs that will help meet our forecasts) and deliver value added solutions that have a measurable impact on the business
- Drive pragmatic approaches to solving key complex business problems through data analysis, predictive modeling and machine learning techniques
- Facilitate the establishment and execution of the data roadmap and strategic vision for information delivery and management; including the enterprise data warehouse, big data, BI & analytics, and data management
- Ability to bring the right data technique to solve the problem in an explainable manner to the business
- Consultative nature, with a proven track record of using data to provide actionable results
- 10-15+ years of experience working in analytical fields
- Experience in Modeling, Forecasting, Data Management
- Strong analytics, business planning, and leadership skills required
- Strong vision to building out functional area within a fast-moving environment
- Proven relationship building and collaboration skills; ability to influence and drive outcomes in large, matrixed and complex organizations.
- Successful track record in hiring, managing and developing talent
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a quantitative discipline
- The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.