Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Austin.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and closing new client relationships for the purpose of driving revenue growth through voluntary insurance sales. This role is expected to develop meaningful relationships with key contacts at the client, including decision-makers. The Account Executive will manage all facets of onboarding from the identification of the opportunity through contracting – coordinating with internal resources, as necessary.
As with all roles within Beneplace, the Account Executive will work effectively with other departments internally and externally to drive the mission of EBG and the interest of the clients. This role is also expected to contribute positively to the professional environment, and culture, upholding the values of the organization.
The Account Executive will be primarily responsible for prospecting, networking, and producing new voluntary insurance business. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Generate and pursue new client opportunities by actively pursuing prospects and creating interest through telephone calls and making personal visits
- Conduct sales and solicitation of all forms of voluntary insurance business (Ex: Auto/Home, ID Theft, Legal, Long-Term Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, etc.)
- Obtain information for quotes and RFP solicitations for prospects through various insurance carriers with assistance of support staff
- Stay abreast of trends in the insurance industry and pursue continuing education
- Work with the Account Managers to complete pre-underwriting, information gathering, submissions, coverage analysis, and proposal presentations if needed
- Accurately maintain prospects, new, and new business in the CRM database (Salesforce) to allow for proper analysis of trends when gaining or losing business; work with executive management to continually analyze and strengthen areas of opportunity
- Present all EBG Services at prospect meetings
- Perform research and strategic analysis of new business opportunities
- Bring new business prospects to closure including contract negotiations
- Conduct weekly sales and pipeline reporting
- Prepare quarterly budget projections
- Participate in corporate-wide initiatives, as requested
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 – 5 years of recent voluntary benefit sales experience or related business-to-business sales experience calling on senior executives
- A high degree of self-discipline and motivation
- Ability to understand and manage complex projects, multiple support staff coordination, while working under tight schedules and deadlines
- TX Property & Casualty and Life & Health licenses
- Experience cold calling and getting first appointments
- Must be an effective networker
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.