Details for Position: 21176
QA Customer Experience Ambassador (Bi-lingual Spanish)
Coordinator, QA Customer Experience Ambassador (Bi-lingual Spanish)
Be a difference maker! - Directly influence our customer experience by identifying continual training opportunities through our established QA processes for our contact center.
As the Coordinator, QA Customer Experience Ambassador (Bi-lingual Spanish) you will be responsible for evaluating and reporting the quality, consistency and overall service provided by our BPO managed call center. You will objectively assist in monitoring and evaluating the quality and content of inbound and/or outbound telephone calls, chats, and emails. You will be responsible for validating top call drivers and identifying the root cause behind Quality Assurance trends. This information will be tracked and shared with internal stakeholders as well as with our BPO provider.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review evaluated interactions for accuracy. Report findings to support in evaluator education and consistent calibration.
- Evaluate interaction to gauge overall performance of the team, reporting findings to internal/external stakeholders.
- Complete applicable reporting requests as assigned.
- Complete monthly skill refinement exercises which may include taking live calls, responding to customer e-mails or
- engage with customers via live chat.
- Track and monitor variances between Quality Assurance evaluations between various worksites. I
- Participate in Quality Assurance huddle training sessions among our various worksites.
- Responsible for Spanish to English translation for alignment in weekly calibration sessions.
- Actively participate in QA training sessions during the on boarding of new employees.
- Monitor both e-mail and chat interactions where evaluations are performed for both English and Spanish
- Review and validate coaching opportunities and communicate agent needs with their direct supervisor.
- Spot check to ensure coaching provided via evaluation denotes both positive behaviors when earned as well as
- Manage future updates to Spanish e-mail and chat templates.
- Collaborate with the EBG Operational Training team to relay learning deficiencies to influence future training
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be fluent bi-lingual (Spanish/English) in all communication types (spoken, written, etc.)
- Excellent listening and communication skills are required
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Candidate to possess intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint).
- Candidate must possess a proficient skill level with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to easily adapt to change in a fast paced, everchanging environment.
- Must demonstrate a positive, can do attitude on a consistent basis.
- Must possess strong analytical and time-management skills (deadline driven atmosphere).
- Must be able to maintain a very high level of objectivity, confidentiality, and professionalism.
- Prior experience working in a Contact Center Quality Assurance role a plus.