Senior Product Manager
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 50,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs.
The Sr. Product Manager reports to the Vice President of Product and is responsible for overseeing, developing, and leading the strategic and tactical functions in the EBG Travel / Entertainment vertical and for our internal systems to support operations.
The Entertainment Benefits Group Platforms cover many different product types such as Ticketing, Seated Events, Hotels, Rental Car, Air, Cruise, Shopping Offers, Gift Cards, as well as different brands in both membership based and public web sites such as TicketsatWok.com (Membership based).
The person in this role ideally will be based near one of our offices in Orlando, New York City, NY, Austin, TX, or Aventura, FL (Miami).
- Be a product owner for the EBG Travel / Entertainment Vertical or for EBG internal technical platforms
- Manage new product API integrations.
- Support changes to existing API integrations
- Presenting and working with senior leadership to align product roadmap to business strategies
- Define and execute against a product roadmap, working in close collaboration with the cross departmental stakeholders
- Provide/Share Product Management best practices in adaptation and growth of EBG Product Team
- Write user stories, feature tickets, product and functional requirements documentation
- Ensure that business requirements are understood, considered and properly documented captured in all product documentation and initiatives
- Manage user story and project prioritization
- Act as the customer voice and advocate internally for the customer
- Be the internal expert and go to person on the EBG product suite, use cases and needs
- Serve as the main point of contact and primary interface between development, design, UX, marketing, project mgmt. and key stakeholders on product needs, status, milestones and red flags
- Develop processes and collaborate with the Digital Strategy & Experience team to gather and incorporate customer feedback into the development of customer experience on the EBG products
- Utilize analytics and data to make decisions and to report on product performance and KPIs
- Communicate status, develop efficacy reports and make recommendations on product enhancements and optimizations
- Lead vendor evaluations and make recommendations on external product solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years of experience in Product Management and/or IT strategy roles.
- Superior Communication, Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Experience managing / leading Product Managers
- We are looking for people who understand the Travel and Entertainment industry for the types of products we sell, therefore a background in any of the following is very beneficial – Seated Events, Ticketing, Hotels, Car, Air, Cruise, Secondary Ticket Market
- Experience working with software products in an ecommerce organization or product management role
- E-commerce experiences with demonstrated understanding of the user journey through the funnel
- Experience with session replay tools
- Understanding of the concepts of A/B Testing for optimization of customer experiences
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Solution oriented, with the ability to think critically and creatively and to articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, tailored for specific audiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment involving frequent prioritization changes requiring skill in supporting multiple concurrent projects/initiatives
- Understanding of and experience with wireframes and other user experience tools/methodologies, analytics, a/b testing, search engine optimization, content management, email and newsletters, websites, mobile, video and databases.