EBG is hiring a Head of Digital Product Management to be responsible for strategy, planning, implementation and full lifecycle management of the organization’s digital product suite.
The VP has responsibility for optimizing the quality and performance of the product portfolio to grow audience, engagement and revenue. The successful candidate will uncover key insights and develop objective driven product strategies to enhance the value provided to internal, B2B and end customer relationships.
The person in this role will work closely with the CEO, CMO and executive team to develop internal processes to:
- Evolve the strategic product roadmap
- Prioritize new products and projects based on ROI analysis, data customer and strategic need
- Gather and implement customer feedback
- Conduct user testing
- Utilize and apply data to the product development process
The VP will build, mentor and manage a best in class digital product organization. The members of the team, directed by the VP, are responsible for developing and executing strategic roadmaps, defining future product needs and enhancements. The product team will create product documentation including business and product requirements and functional specifications.
The product organization is responsible for tracking and improving engagement and conversion through the customer lifecycle; from visit > acquisition > discovery > purchase >> continued engagement and & loyalty. The team will support the needs of the business to increase revenue and meet or exceed annual projected budgets.
- In collaboration with the CEO, CMO and management team, evolve objective driven product strategy aligned with corporate goals. Strategy will be built in collaboration with internal stakeholders, consumer data and competitive landscape.
- Design, evolve and execute against the short and long term product vision and roadmap
- Serve as the point of contact and communicator to management team and to key stakeholders on product status, milestones and red flags
- Lead the team in bringing strategic oversight and developing efficiencies in product development initiatives
- Build and collaborate with key stakeholders to implement new and enhance existing processes including:
- Utilization of data and application of data driven processes to continually measure and monitor the performance of the EBG product suite
- Strategic product roadmap planning
- Prioritization of new products and projects based on ROI analysis, data customer and strategic need
- Customer feedback programs and implementation
- Conduct user testing
- Cultivate strong working relationship with the head of technology and other cross department business stakeholders.
- Ensure that business requirements are understood and considered in all product initiatives
- Internal expert and innovative thought leader - Be the go to person for web and mobile product initiatives, keeping abreast of industry and competitive landscape, trends, best practices and innovation in the digital technology and ecommerce space
- Build, mentor and manage a strong product management team who will:
- Develop product documentation
- Gather business requirements
- Manage execution of product roadmaps
- Utilize data and analytics
- Gather and analyze user and customer feedback
- Collaborate closely with tech counterparts and other key stakeholders
- 10+ years experience working with technical products in a product development and management function. Minimum of 5 years experience working with ecommerce products.
- 5+ years in a leadership / management role
- Excellent track record of managing and developing products with mass scale, improving and ensuring quality of products, and solid product management skills
- Must display proven success in building and managing teams with the understanding of efforts for full product development lifecycle including designing strategies, product roadmaps, documentation and execution
- Deep experience managing the performance and professional development of a high-functioning team of product management experts
- Strong understanding of and experience with: wireframes and other user experience tools/methodologies, analytics, a/b testing, search engine optimization, content management, email and newsletters, websites, mobile, video and databases.
- Collaborative nature with strong analytical, documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Solution oriented, with the ability to think critically and creatively and to articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, tailored for specific audiences
- Inspires a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration and accountability
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.