Details for Position: Orl- PC
The EBG Premium Concierge (PC) will provide support to the CAA Premium Experiences Sales Team, their Clients, EBG Corporate Clients and Customers, by providing relevant product options to various requests coming from the sales team and direct from customers. The EBG Premium Concierge will also enhance our existing corporate customer experience by providing them access to the highest level of Service offered by EBG. The PC handles the complete product purchase process through the final sale or “lock”. The Premium Concierge is a call center based role that delivers world-class concierge level service to our high demand clients. The PC takes a consultative approach by providing the best product options at competitive prices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide clients and team members with options to various concerts, theatre and sporting events both nationally and internationally at competitive prices with a very high level of service via phones and email.
- Respond to follow up questions that clients and team members may have regarding the request
- Assist client while moving them through the sales process from request to final sale or “lock”
- Quickly react and decipher best possible next steps to any client issues and provide immediate resolution
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge of various sports and entertainment venues to further enhance client experience
- Multitask, prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
- Utilize different internal and external systems to locate the best product for each individual need
- Adhere to operations according to policy and procedures
- Deliver a positive, knowledgeable experience to clients and team members
- Maximize sales by upselling and suggesting add-ons that will enhance the overall guest experience
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous Concierge Experience preferred
- Previous proven sales experience
- Knowledge of sporting and music venue ticketing a plus
- Knowledge of secondary market ticketing
- Exceptional phone and email etiquette a must
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask utilizing multiple systems and computer monitors
- Excellent listen skills with the ability to interpret guest needs
- Highly refined verbal and written communication skills
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.