EBG is hiring a Product Manager responsible for executing against corporate strategies and roadmaps to support the needs of the business and our customers
The product manager will collaborate closely with mgmt., technology, marketing and cross-functional stakeholders to manage the full lifecycle of digital solutions for our end customers. The PM will develop user & process flows, detailed product requirements and functional specifications inclusive of cross-functional stakeholder and end user requirements.
The Product Manager will be highly analytical, able to influence up and across the organization, an expert at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love. The product manager will participate in user testing programs, gather and implement customer feedback, utilize and apply data to make decisions about the products.
The product organization is responsible for tracking and improving engagement and conversion through the customer lifecycle; from visit > acquisition > discovery > purchase >> continued engagement and loyalty.
- Be the product owner for corporate sites and EBG technical platforms
- Develop and execute against a product roadmap, working in close collaboration with the CMO, VP Product, technical teams and cross functional stakeholders from across the org
- Write user stories, feature tickets, product and functional requirements documentatio
- Ensure that business requirements are understood, considered and properly documented captured in all product documentation and initiatives
- Manage prioritization
- Develop customer empathy and advocate internally for the EBG customer.
- Be the internal expert and go to person on the EBG product suite, use cases and needs
- Serve as the main point of contact and primary interface between development, design, UX, marketing, project mgmt. and key stakeholders on product needs, status, milestones and red flags
- Develop processes and collaborate with UX to gather and incorporate customer feedback into the development of EBG products.
- Experience with session replay tools
- Utilize analytics and data to make decisions and to report on product performance and KPIs
- Communicate status, develop efficacy reports and make recommendations on product enhancements and optimizations
- Lead vendor evaluations and make recommendations on external product solutions
- Cultivate strong working relationship and build influence with technology, marketing and other cross department business stakeholders
- Keep abreast of industry and competitive landscape and trends, best practices and innovation in the digital technology and ecommerce space
- 5+ years’ experience working with complex technical products in a software development or product management role
- 3+ years developing e-commerce experiences with demonstrated understanding of the user journey through the funnel
- Broad technical depth, engineering background a big plus
- Think strategically and execute methodically
- Solution oriented, with the ability to think critically and creatively and to articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, tailored for specific audiences
- Experience with a/b testing, analytics tools and product performance analysis. Familiarity with Web analytics tools like Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics
- Proficiency with usability testing and user testing, prototyping, and persona-based design development
- Superior documentation, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of and experience with: wireframes and other user experience tools/methodologies, analytics, a/b testing, search engine optimization, content management, email and newsletters, websites, mobile, video and databases.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.