Details for Position: ORL-WP
Website Product Associate
Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the largest privately held travel and entertainment providers in the United States. As we continue our successful growth, we are seeking full-time, Website Product Associate. The Website Product Associate will build and maintain our products with respect to cost, sales price, and profit for all hotel, tickets, events and tours in the EBGADMIN Database and various CMS’s. EBG has a vibrant work environment and we offer competitive compensation, great benefits program, and a wellness program that includes an onsite fitness facility with; Yoga and Zumba classes, a comp tickets program where you can visit and enjoy entertainment venues to share your experience with our guests. Come join our team! We take fun seriously!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with internal customers to build new ticket products and maintain current ticket products including entering the cost, sales price, and affiliate commission fields for products through approved sales channels and pricing levels.
- Work with internal customers to build new shows and maintain existing shows, calendars, input of cost, sales price, and affiliate commissions through approved sales channels and pricing levels.
- Build and maintain hotels in the EBG Admin database and CMS
- Provide daily updates and maintenance for various platforms and sales channels
- Maintain accurate and detailed spreadsheets
- Work with other Ticketing Operations teams as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Candidate must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidate must be able to work on several projects simultaneously and possess the ability to switch between them seamlessly
- Candidate must possess the ability to maintain focus in a busy, collaborative and occasionally loud environment
- Strong writing skills with the ability to accurately document work performed is a must
- Comprehensive knowledge of various internet browsers
- Candidate needs to possess an intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally in a professional manner
- Previous experience with ticketing systems and the leisure/entertainment industry is a plus
- Previous experience working in a help desk or technical environment is a plus
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.