Details for Position: ORL-VPTM
Vice President, Talent Management
The VP of Talent Management manages and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management programs are developed and managed. This position will conduct full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for EBG, as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion and succession planning. The VP of Talent Management will work closely with the Training and Development team to design, update and implement in-house and vendor provided training programs using a variety of delivery methods including classroom, self-paced and computer-based training programs. Serve as the lead with regard to recruiting and training initiatives.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent
- Responsible for developing, curating and monitoring completion of the onboarding process for new hires at all levels of the organization
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for policy development
- Research and assist in the development of training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in improved retention. Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan
- Conduct presentations and training
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Recruit full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual and intern personnel. Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.). Complete hiring process within defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start. Develop appropriate marketing strategies, define roles and responsibilities of hiring team, and develop service-level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or related field strongly preferred. Relevant comparable experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Master's degree in organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology, human resources, learning and development, or a related discipline preferred. Relevant comparable experience may be considered in lieu of a Master's degree.
- Three or more years of experience in a Strategic Human Resources or Talent Management role.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with leaders at different levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in getting things done through networking and collaboration in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Knowledge of content area including theory, methods and concepts. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into understandable, tangible designs and measurable results.
- Expert knowledge of HR Management and Employee Relations. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into tangible designs with measurable results.
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
- Effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating training programs.
- PHR or SPHR certifications preferred.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.