Class to start on January 28.
Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the largest privately held travel and entertainment providers in the United States. As we continue our successful growth, we are seeking full-time, Customer Care Representatives to join our thriving Orlando office. Be a part of EBG and help our guests plan their vacation. There is nothing like the feeling of having fun at work and at EBG we take fun seriously!
EBG has a vibrant work environment; offers competitive compensation, great benefits program, incentives; provides a wellness program that includes an onsite fitness center, yoga and Zumba classes; and let's not forget the Comp Ticket program that affords you opportunities to visit entertainment venues so you can share your awesome experiences with our guests. Join our growing team today!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist guests with all of their needs through various communication methods.
• Must have the ability to anticipate guest needs while exceeding their expectations.
• Be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with co-workers and with the general public.
• Exhibits a willingness to assist guests while being genuinely interested and concerned for their satisfaction.
• Up-sells and cross-sells products when necessary
• Processes all guest requests and responds promptly and discreetly to guest inquiries and escalations whether written or verbal.
• Professionally engages and interacts with guests and vendors presenting a friendly demeanor and a willingness to serve.
• Strictly enforces the privacy and confidentiality of the guest.
• Makes recommendations in the best interest of the guest.
• Accurately enters data into required computer systems according to policy.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• Prior experience in Retail or Customer Service environment.
• Must have superior customer service skills, strong decision making ability, excellent typing skills, and working knowledge of computer software, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with other departments.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Able to communicate proficiently in English, in both written and oral forms.
• High energy, ability to remain focused on goals, work independently
• Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and have strong organizational skills.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be consider an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.