Details for Position: ORL - IA
Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the largest privately held travel and entertainment providers in the United States. As we continue our successful growth, we are seeking full-time, Inventory Analyst to join our thriving Orlando office. The Inventory Analyst is responsible for building and maintaining our products in respect to seating and ticketed products by conducting Yield Management, Inventory for all events, eTickets and other ticketed products and maintaining adequate supply of inventory to maximize sales potential. EBG has a vibrant work environment and we offer competitive compensation, great benefits program, and a wellness program that includes an onsite fitness facility with; Yoga and Cardio Jam classes, a comp tickets program where you can visit and enjoy entertainment venues to share your experience with our guests. Come join our team! We take fun seriously!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with internal customers to build new venues and products with seating allotments, eTicket products and hard ticket inventory
- Conducts inventory audits ensuring that adequate inventory is maintained to maximize sales potential
- Maintain current products including additional inventory, eTicket barcode inventory, sales availability, pricing and general updates
- Work with external customers and partners to obtain additional inventory
- Review inventory from sales reports against system values
- Maintain accurate and detailed spreadsheets to create history of inventory changes
- Assist in the creation of accurate and detailed SOPs to ensure proper procedures are being recorded.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Experience with Box Office, Ticketing Inventory and Seating Allotments is preferred.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and have proven, sustained record of high-quality of work
- Ability to multitask is critical
- Must be self-motivated
- Frequently work at a fast pace with unscheduled interruptions
- Comprehensive knowledge of various internet browsers
- Candidate needs to possess an intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Good communication skills, direct and clear in dealings with others
- Strong writing skills with the ability to accurately document work performed is a must
- Previous experience with ticketing software and the leisure/entertainment industry is a plus
- Previous experience working in a help desk or technical environment is a plus
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be consider an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.