Details for Position: NY- DD WO
Digital Designer - Web Optimization
Location: New York
This creative role is responsible for designing and producing digital designs in support of website testing and optimization.
Under the direction of the Web Optimization Analyst, the designer will be a subject matter expert and asset creator for all EBG optimization testing design. You will be part of a team that works to enhance web experiences for up to 7 brands. UX/UI and web design experience is a must. This person will also be a reliable resource for new and innovative test ideation and design. If you’re a web design tinkerer who loves to try out new ideas, executing & iterating on them efficiently with the ultimate goal of garnering insights from each experiment and enjoy constantly improving web experience and the bottom line, then this role is made for you.
The ideal candidate would have expertise in e-commerce design and UX/UI for ticketing or entertainment/hospitality.
- Concept and design from brainstorming through deployment
- Design web landing pages from concept (wire frames) to final design
- Produce creative assets to support A/B, multi-variant & re-direct tests in support of website optimization tactics
- Develop rapid prototypes for testing
- Manage initiatives based on overall optimization roadmap in support of key KPIs
- Successfully complete and deliver projects based on set timelines
- Manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Ability to adjust workload as needed for moveable deadlines/requests
- Ability to translate/understand marketing and/or product requests into design
- Design all deliverables in accordance with best practices and company brand guidelines and standards
- Apply UX/UI best practices to deliverables
- Take on additional tasks as needed
- Work alongside an in-house developer to implement designs into workable tests, bug testing and iterating accordingly
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Sketch
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design or related field
- Portfolio showing digital and website design projects
- Experience with digital media campaigns and typography
- Design experience with e-commerce websites as well as mobile responsive design
- At least 4-5 years experience working for an in-house web creative department or ad agency
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both individually off a creative brief as well as concept and brain storm in a team environment
- Positive, team-player attitude and strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and take ownership of projects while remaining open to accepting feedback and constructive input
- Knowledge and use of HCD and Design Thinking to deliver best in class customer experiences a plus
- Ability to conduct qualitative research including various methods of user testing is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS & WordPress is a big plus
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be consider an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.