Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs.
We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles.
This role is responsible for creating new experiences, enhancements and optimizations in support of business priorities. It will cover multiple areas of UX/UI (60% visual design & UI / 40% research, user flows, wires)
Under the direction of the VP, Digital Strategy, the designer will be a subject matter expert and asset creator for EBG. You will be part of a team that works to enhance digital experiences for multiple brands. UX/UI and visual design experience is a must. This person will be a reliable resource for the creation of new and innovative customer first -ecommerce experiences as well as an active contributor to the optimization and experimentation teams.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in e-commerce design and UX/UI focused in retail, ticketing, and/ or travel.
- Own designs from initial concept (wire frames, prototypes) to final design
- Translate & understand marketing, business and customer needs into engaging, high converting experiences
- Produce assets to support experience enhancements and optimization experiments
- Build out multiple versions of concepts for user testing and experiments
- Design for the “big idea” while breaking down concepts into smaller testable and buildable iterations
- Document research, user flows, best practices to support design direction
- Successfully complete and deliver projects based on set timelines
- Collaborate with UX & design team peers, e-commerce, product, engineering and business stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects and priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to prioritize as needed to accommodate deadlines/requests
- Design all deliverables in accordance with best practices, user needs and company brand guidelines
- Work alongside development team to implement designs
- 4-5 years’ experience working for an in-house creative, UX or ad agency
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, other UX and design tools
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Portfolio showing digital and website design projects
- Design experience with e-commerce websites as well as mobile responsive design
- Mobile App experience a plus
- Experience working in a fast paced, start-up environment a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both individually off a creative brief as well as concept and brain storm in a team environment
- Positive, team-player attitude and strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and take ownership of projects while remaining open to accepting feedback and constructive input
- Great design velocity in developing wireframe and flow variations - ability and willingness to quickly produce multiple concepts.
- Strong communication and organization skills. can produce documentation for implementation targeted to a variety of roles
- Knowledge and use of HCD and Design Thinking to deliver best in class customer experiences a plus
- Ability to conduct qualitative research including various methods of user testing is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS is a big plus
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be consider an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.