Details for Position: NY - TLAM
Team Lead - Account Manager, Client Services
Location: New York
The Team Lead - Account Manager, Client Services will be responsible for coaching and supporting the account management team, in addition to the management and growth of their own book of business. This includes targeted and strategic communication to reach outlined quotas, facilitating promotional strategies & campaigns, achievement of daily KPIs, generating sales reports, evaluating trends of corporate clients and assisting with other client services initiatives.
- Ownership and accountability for a full portfolio of our clients – providing quality consultative service, database accuracy, and meeting and surpassing productivity benchmarks Drive corporate revenues and signups through nurtured account engagement, product knowledge, and strategic account management efforts
- Coaching, motivating, and supporting a team of account managers with day to day tasks, reporting, and one-on-one meetings, to help achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- The Team Lead - Account Manager, Client Services will collaborate closely with the Sales and Marketing team to ensure seamless execution.
- Effectively communicating company’s promotions to corporate clients via telephone, through e-marketing and additional communication methods
- Generate tracking reports and evaluate trends
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Background in goal-oriented sales and account management
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in account management or client services
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience leading/coaching a team
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Salesforce knowledge or other CRMs is a plus
- High energy, ability to remain focused on goals, working independently
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and have strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.