Details for Position: NY - SrPMS
Senior Manager, Partner Development - Shopping
Location: New York
The Senior Manager of Partner Development - Shopping, through their knowledge of the merchant shopping industry and EBG’s departments and technology, will lead the execution and fulfillment of agreements created with the Business Development team. This person will be responsible for partnering with the Business Development team to create a strategy to grow relationships. The responsibility will include developing co-op marketing plans, building products sold directly on EBG’s platforms, and reporting on progress of campaigns and sales. This person must develop strong partner and interpersonal relationships to ensure that Partner Development’s revenue objectives are met.
- Identify opportunities for new advertising partnerships and recommend creative and effective ideas that will increase marketing spend and sales.
- Represent EBG at meetings, events and conferences with knowledge and confidence, strengthening its position in the industry.
- Generate marketing proposals to support Business Development’s Merchant Partnerships.
- Execute and monitor approved marketing proposals by working with the marketing team.
- Manage all aspects of the Gift Card program through maintaining the existing cards and API connectivity.
- Onboard new Gift Cards that fall within the margin requirements for the platforms.
- Act as a liaison and project lead between the Business Development team and EBG’s Marketing and Operations teams
- Support the technical aspects of product integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Monitor and actively confirm the collection of advertising revenue – execute monthly reconciliation directly with EBG’s finance team.
- Create regular Executive reporting on the advertising and commissions from Merchant Shopping.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in merchant shopping, entertainment, hospitality and/or travel industry
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft applications and the internet
- Analytical with strong quantitative skills
- High energy, ability to remain focused on goals
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to anticipate departmental/management needs with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity and prioritize tasks
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.