Details for Position: NY - JAE
Junior Account Manager
Location: New York
EBG seeks a positive and passionate individual that is committed to becoming a service industry leader. Provide world class customer service to current clients while also focusing on the expansion of our customer base and revenues for TicketsatWork. Responsible for the management and relationships of our current clients to update accounts, develop deeper relationships and overcome challenges to drive end users and grow our new customer base. Drive sales for TicketsatWork through increased users and subscribers to the program. Account Executive, Client Services will receive the tools, programs and systems necessary for them to "BE GREAT.”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership and accountability for a full portfolio of clients – providing quality consultative service, and meeting and surpassing productivity and KPI benchmarks.
- Drive corporate revenues and signups through active outbound daily calling efforts (60+ per day.)
- Responsible for maintaining case system for inbound client inquiries.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- 1 year client/customer service or account management experience in a fast paced environment preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with strategic thinking and personal leadership skills.
- Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
- Familiarity with SalesForce.com or similar CRM application; Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally when needed to assist in providing top results and new client strategies.
- Detail oriented; Strong problem solving skills and general creativity.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.