Details for Position: AV-SMPM
Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing
This position will report to the VP, Business Development and will work closely with the senior management team to support EBG’s strategic business plan for the growth of our retail and merchant shopping channel. This position is responsible for building and managing ongoing merchant shopping relationships with Fortune 1000 clients and creating marketing opportunities for all parties.
- Overall strategy development for merchant shopping platform
- Find and develop new business opportunities
- Direct brand pitches to senior marketing and advertising executives.
- Develop trust and deepen client relationships
- Identify, screen (using established criteria) and qualify opportunities that match EBGs’s strategic plan
- Maintain a database of leads, industry contacts, and competitors
- Drive results in a fast paced, resource-conscious environment with a creative style and a strong vision
- Education: BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred or equivalent work experience
- Overall Minimum Experience: 4 - 6 years in sales and business development within Ticketing, Entertainment, Sports industries or at a brand and/or agency
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to persuade and influence at all levels of an agency or client.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Experience working in and navigating a large scale, matrixed global organization
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to travel when required.
- A leading work ethic and a competitive instinct to win
- Strong customer service skills; ability to build productive and trusting relationships with clients
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be consider an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.