Details for Position: AV-REC
The Receptionist will be responsible for front desk reception duties such as; answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, greeting guest, as well as additional clerical duties. They will also provide general office support with a variety of clerical and HR activities and related tasks.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical and HR duties such as photocopying, faxing, filling and employee recognition projects.
- Professional demeanor and professional appearance at all times while on duty
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications and the Internet
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral in a professional manner
- Collaboration Skills
- 1 + year of Receptionist/Administrative experience
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.