Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles.
The accounting specialist works independently as well as part of a team and provides administrative accounting support to department head.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining timely and accurate invoice reconciliations
• Investigating and resolving all billing issues and discrepancies.
• Maintaining proper communication with all internal and external clients
• Properly inputting data into the accounting system
• Maintaining accurate files
• Assisting the department head with all accounting related duties as assigned
• Qualifications include a minimum of two years experience preferably within a travel and/or entertainment background.
• Strong personal communication skills with the ability to work independently
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent computer skills (Strong Excel & Word)
• Associates degree in accounting
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.