Details for Position: AV - PMM
Partner Marketing Manager
EBG is looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs across multiple channels, platforms and white label sites. The role will work closely with the Director of Marketing in developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract new customers, retain existing customers, improve conversion and drive revenue.
- Manage the day to day partner relationship and marketing plan
- Create and activate campaigns for partners that drive customer acquisition
- Execute steady stream of partner campaigns to test and learn from
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Experience building complex marketing campaigns, media plans and reporting on the results
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web and digital design, production, etc.
- Understanding of affiliate marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Experience in Entertainment, Travel or Hospitality Industry a PLUS
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar
- Knowlege of the Adobe Marketing Suite and Google Analytics
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.