Details for Position: AV - MC
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the trafficking and coordination of all inbound creative requests for a busy Marketing and Creative Services group. Main duties include organizing and prioritizing creative asset requests and creative briefs, opening the creative tickets in the JIRA system, coordinating with members of the creative team and marketing department and trafficking each request from creation, approval and final sign-off. In addition, the coordinator will collaborate closely with the marketing team on marketing calendars, proposals, analysis, reporting and asset collection and organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review all inbound creative requests
- Initiates creative tickets for Manager review and prioritization
- Confirm and collect all assets needed for creative jobs
- Manage all creative project timeline with all stakeholders
- Support Manager with marketing calendars for all platforms
- Support Manager in the day to day management of marketing campaigns
- Support Manager with weekly reporting and analysis
- Assist with product selection for email lineups
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Prior experience in an advertising or marketing agency
- Previous experience with project trafficking or coordination
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and have strong organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications and the Internet
- Familiarity with the digital marketing space, trends and tools
- High energy, ability to remain focused on tasks, working independently
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner
- Relentlessly positive attitude
- Desire to have fun at work!
- Familiarity with project management tools (JIRA, Basecamp, etc.)
- Candidate will have experience in marketing and working with creative teams (agency experience, internships, marketing organizations)
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.